Me on the phone with Poison control.
Medical Professional: Hello how can I be of service to you today?
Me: My daughter just ate a whole Robin’s egg. Is that okay, I’ve heard they’re poisonous.
Medical Professional: Is she coughing, gagging, or showing discoloration.
Me: No, she actually looks pretty proud of herself.
Medical Professional: *Chuckles* Now just to be clear we are talking about an actual Robin’s egg here not the street drug that goes by that name, correct.
Medical Professional: And she ate the whole egg? Shell and all?
Medical Professional: *Chukles again* as long as she doesn’t start vomiting or diarrhea just watch for food poisoning symptoms and she should be fine. Make sure she stays hydrated and have a great day.